Skidmore welcomes students enrolled at other colleges and universities to take summer courses here. Apply for summer courses via the visiting student application below.
- List of courses and descriptions: see this year's course descriptions.
- Course meeting times and locations: See the summer master schedule.
- Complete Visiting Student Application.
- Application deadlines are May 22 for Summer Session 1 and June 26 for Summer Session 2.
- Are you a high school student? If yes, you must apply through the Pre-College Program in order to take summer courses at Skidmore.
- Students who have been accepted at Skidmore or at another accredited college or university for fall 2020 should apply through the Pre-College Program.
- Tuition costs: tuition and fees.
Please NOTE: On-Campus housing is not available for visiting students.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
- See academic rules, regulations and forms webpage for refund policy.