Skidmore welcomes students enrolled at other colleges and universities to enroll in summer courses. Apply for summer courses via the visiting student application below.
FOR SUMMER 2021: Visiting students may select ONLY online courses since Skidmore is unable to invite you physically to campus due to pandemic restrictions. The instructional method associated with each course is indicated in the Summer 2021 Master Schedule, which is searchable by instructional method. Be sure to select classes based on your schedule, location, and time-zone. The options are for visiting students are:
- Hyflex: In-person or Online (Sync) - in-person/synchronous online attendance, with both campus and remote learners. Visiting students must take this course type in the Online mode.
- Online: Asynchronous -online, no required class meetings in real-time, no time zone considerations.
- Online: Synchronous - online, required class meetings in real-time, time zone considerations.
- Online: Mix of Sync & Async - online, mix sync/async meetings, time zone considerations.
- List of courses and descriptions: see this year's course descriptions.
- Course meeting times and locations: See the summer master schedule.
- Complete Visiting Student Application - OPEN NOW!
- Session 1 Visiting Students may register April 1 - May 21, 2021
- Session 2 Visiting Students may register April 1 - June 25, 2021
- Session 3 Visiting Students may register April 1 - May 21, 2021
- High school students cannot apply as Visiting students; they must apply through the Pre-College Program. Students accepted at Skidmore or at another accredited college or university for fall 2021 should apply through the Pre-College Program.
- Tuition costs: tuition and fees.
Please NOTE: On-campus housing is not available for visiting students.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
- See academic rules, regulations and forms webpage for refund policy.