Skidmore welcomes students enrolled at other colleges and universities to take summer courses here. Apply for summer courses via the visiting student application below. Students who have been accepted as first-year students at Skidmore or at another accredited college or university for fall 2018 should apply through the Pre-College Program in the Liberal and Studio Arts.
- List of courses and descriptions: see this year's course descriptions.
- Course meeting times and locations: See the summer master schedule.
- Are you a high school student? If yes, you must apply through the Pre-College Program in order to take summer courses at Skidmore.
- Students who have been accepted at Skidmore or at another accredited college or university for fall 2018 should apply through the Pre-College Program.
- Visiting student application
- Deadlines are May 18 for Summer Session 1 and June 22 for Summer Session 2.
- Summer housing application
- Deadlines are May 7 for Summer Session 1 and June 11th for Summer Session 2.
- Tuition costs: See this year's tuition and fees.
- Housing fees: See student summer housing information/
- Application fee is non-refundable.
- See academic rules, regulations and forms webpage for refund policy.
- Eligible employees/dependents may participate in programs offered by the Office of the Dean of Special Programs without payment of tuition for some programs and courses, provided they are open after the regular registration period. All registration and material fees for the programs/courses must be paid. A partial tuition fee may be required for some programs/courses.