Skidmore welcomes students enrolled at other colleges and universities to enroll in summer courses. Apply for summer courses via the visiting student application below.
IMPORTANT - VACCINATION REQUIREMENT for any student enrolled in an in-person course this summer:
Skidmore College requires that any student who is living, studying, working, conducting research or doing an internship on campus this summer be vaccinated against COVID-19. More information regarding this policy can be found here.
- List of courses and descriptions: see this year's course descriptions.
- Course meeting times and locations: See the summer master schedule.
- Complete Visiting Student Application Closed
- Session 1 Visiting Students may register April 1 - May 21, 2021 Closed
- Session 2 Visiting Students may register April 1 - June 25, 2021 Closed
- Session 3 Visiting Students may register April 1 - May 21, 2021 Closed
- High school students cannot apply as Visiting students; they must apply through the Pre-College Program. Students accepted at Skidmore or at another accredited college or university for fall 2021 should apply through the Pre-College Program.
- Tuition costs: tuition and fees.
Please NOTE: On-campus housing is not available for visiting students.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
- See academic rules, regulations and forms webpage for refund policy.