Welcome to the Community!
Connect with us and be among the the first to know about
upcoming news, events, jobs & internships.
Those still deciding may be interested in exploring:
- Online career assessments and counselor interpretations
- Exploring jobs and industries, job shadowing, gaining experience on-campus
- Relating majors to careers and weighing pro/cons of industries
- Transitioning resumes into collegiate formats
Here are some ways to GAIN experience, in order to GET more experience:
- Join a club or on-campus organization
- Get a job on-campus, volunteer, or job-shadow
- Select your courses wisely, and consider them as professional experiences
PERSPECTIVES from the Class of 2009
Sometimes, we think it will be a fast, seamless journey to our goals. Life usually
has other plans for our career development. Alumni from the Class of 2009 have shared
their stories, demonstrating how sometimes a more scenic (and surprising) route can
lead to professional fulfillment.
Let's Get Started.Take an online career assessment, My Plan
(Registration code: UGKCG47P)
Learn how others have connected majors with careers Living the Liberal Arts!
Hello to Handshake!
Ready when you are, Handshake offers 24/7 access to thousands of internships and jobs. You can even make a career counseling appointment online!
Community Contact: Megan Jackson
Counselor for Students Still Deciding
Located in Starbuck Center