The membership of the Faculty Development Committee consists of four faculty members with tenure, one each from the areas of the humanities, the natural sciences, the pre-professional programs and the social sciences, each member to be elected for a three-year term, and a representative of the Office of the Dean of the Faculty and Vice President for Academic Affairs, non-voting.
- Erica Bastress-Dukehart, history
- Ela Lepkowska-White, management and business (leave 2017–18)
- Crystal Moore (designate from the Office of the Dean of the Faculty and Vice President for Academic Affairs)
- Flip Phillips, psychology (chair)
- Viviana Rangil, world languages and literatures
- Joanne Vella, art (replacement 2017–18)
- William Tomlinson (Sponsored Research Officer), invited guest