- Protect the assets of the college
- Evaluate and place the college's domestic and international insurance coverages
- Review contracts for adequate insurance coverage, as well as indemnification language
- Issue insurance certificates
- Manage insurance claims
- Identify loss control needs throughout the college
- Use risk-management and assessment strategies to identify issues that could add to the liability of the college.
Insurance and Risk Management
The primary role of Business Services is insurance and risk management for the college, including:
We also look to college departments to identify, prevent or otherwise mitigate risks and potential future losses. We encourage faculty and staff to report any perceived risks they may encounter throughout the college.
Director, Business Services
Risk Management Asst., Business Services