Master Course Schedule Creation
Here you will find schedule creation materials and instructions. The deadline for submitting course schedule information the for Spring 2021 schedule is Monday, October 5.
Feel free to contact us if you have questions or concerns. Someone will be glad to visit your office for a training session if you would like some help.
Click here access the system -CourseLeaf/CLSS
Instructional Method options for Spring 2021:
- In-person - requires all students to attend in person (no remote learners)
- Hyflex:In-per or Online(Sync) – allows for both in-person or synchronous online attendance (available to both campus and remote learners)
- Online: Asynchronous – online instruction that does not require class meetings in real-time (remote learners do not need to consider time zones)
- Online: Synchronous – online instruction that requires class meetings in real-time (remote learners need to consider time zones)
- Online: Mix of Sync & Async – online instruction that has a mix of synchronous and asynchronous meetings (remote learners need to consider time zones for the synchronous portions of the course)
- Hybrid:Mix of In-person/Online – has components that are both in-person and online (remote learners cannot take these courses because of the required in-person component)
- Day Codes
- Approved Classtimes
- Credit Hour Policy