Campus Sustainability Reports
The Sustainability Office, in conjunction with the Campus Sustainability Subcommittee (CSS), produces an annual progress report each year to summarize the efforts and achievements from the past year and track our progress toward the goals outlined in the 2015–2025 Campus Sustainability Plan (CSP). For context, each annual report should be read in conjunction with the 2015–2025 Campus Sustainability Plan.
- 2021-2022 Campus Sustainability Plan Combined Annual Report
- 2020 Campus Sustainability Mid-Plan Report
- View flip-book style Mid-Plan Report on Issuu
- 2019 Campus Sustainability Plan Annual Report
- 2018 Campus Sustainability Plan Annual Report
- 2017 Campus Sustainability Plan Annual Report
- 2016 Campus Sustainability Plan Annual Report
Sustainability Programs Reports
Before the endorsement of the 2015–25 Campus Sustainability Plan, student leaders developed program reports to highlight the programs, projects and institutional initiatives that demonstrate the college's commitment to sustainability. These reports can be found below.
The Sustainability Committee (SuCo) is the primary student committee responsible for educating and collaborating with students, SGA, faculty, staff and administration with the intent to advance the commitment to sustainability.
2012 Status Report: Published by the Sustainability Commission (SuCo). During the fall 2012 semester, SuCo wrote the 2012 Status Report, a compilation of all student-led sustainability initiatives dating back to 2003. The report was written with seven topic areas: food, waste, transportation, green buildings, land management, energy and academics.