Personalize your philanthropy and invest in Skidmore.
Around campus you see a long history of philanthropy at work — from buildings and athletic fields to the Presidents Society Wall of Honor and the “bricks” that recognize graduating seniors. Just as important are the named scholarship funds that support financial aid, the endowed professorships that recognize outstanding teaching and scholarship, and the endowed program funds that make lectures and events happen annually.
Naming opportunities reflect all the priorities of the Creating Our Future campaign and support scholarships, internship stipends, the Center for Integrated Sciences, the Tang, athletics and more!
See below for a sampling. Please contact the Office of Advancement at 518-580-5660 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Gifts up to $10,000
- Named internship stipend fund or SEE-Beyond Award ($5,000)
- Scholarship Circle ($10,000) provides leadership support for some of the college's most talented students
- Collaborative research grant ($10,000) for a student to work with a faculty member throughout the summer
Gifts up to $100,000
- Current funding for acquisitions at the Tang ($15,000+)
- Annual scholarship ($25,000) awarded to a deserving student
- Current funding for exhibitions and publications at the Tang ($25,000+)
- Faculty offices and small student study spaces ($25,000 - $100,000) in the Center for Integrated Sciences
Gifts of $100,000 or more
- Endowed Scholarship Fund ($100,000+) to provide financial support to a student in perpetuity
- Endowed Fund ($100,000+) to support an internship stipend, SEE-Beyond award, or collaborative research each year
- Faculty research lab or large student study spaces ($100,000 - $499,000) in the Center for Integrated Sciences
- Tang Endowed Fund ($100,000+) for exhibitions, acquisitions, marketing, internships, or publications in perpetuity
- Conference, classrooms, or teaching labs ($500,000+) in the Center for Integrated