Peer Academic Coaching
PAC SESSIONS HAVE STARTED
FOR FALL 2022!
Peer Academic Coaching provides relaxed open study spaces for students to work individually or in study groups. During these sessions, students have the opportunity to receive content support from Peer Academic Coaches (PACs), attend workshops, learn subject-specific study skills, and participate in exam review sessions. Students will always know when and where they can access peer support.
- Biology (BI 107, 108) Sun-Thurs 7-9PM
- Chemistry (CH 115, 125, 126, 221, 222) Sun-Thurs 7-9PM
- Computer Science (CS 106) Sun, Tues, Wed 7-9PM
- Economics (EC 103, 104, 235, 236, 237) - Sun-Thurs 7-9PM
- Environmental Studies and Sciences (Most ES/ESS classes) - Sun, Mon, Thurs 7-9PM
- Geosciences (Most GE classes) Sun, Tues, Wed 7-9PM
- Health and Human Physiological Sciences (HP 111, 126, 127) Sun-Thurs 7-9PM
- Management and Business (MB 107, 214, 224, 234, 235, 338) Sun-Thurs 7-9PM
- Mathematics and Statistics (MA 100, 108, 111, 113, 200, 202, MC 215, MS 104) Sun-Thurs 7-9PM
- Neuroscience (NS 101, 201, 202) Sun-Thurs 7-9PM
- Philosophy (Most Philosophy classes) Mon, Wed 7-9PM
- Physics (PY 207, 208, 210) Sun-Thurs 7-9PM
- Psychology (Most Psychology classes) Sun-Thurs 7-9PM
- Sociology (Most Sociology classes) Sun-Thurs 7-9PM
- OPEN PAC (Academic questions, transitions to online learning, study skills, etc) Sun-Thurs 7-9PM
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
- Open study! Come and go as you’d like.
- Content support with PACs
- Study groups
- Study skills instruction (e.g. Time management, organization, planning, notetaking, exam preparation, etc.)
- Exam review sessions
- Q/A with Peer Academic Coaches about the content and the major
- A supportive and welcoming learning community among students with similar academic interests
Follow us on INSTAGRAM
Questions about PAC? Email our Peer Academic Support Coordinator, Brenda Pashley-Rabbitt