Peer Academic Coaching
CLICK ON THE DEPARTMENT BELOW FOR ZOOM LINKS
Peer Academic Coaching provides relaxed open study spaces for students to work individually or in study groups. During these sessions, students have the opportunity to receive content support from Peer Academic Coaches (PACs), attend workshops, learn subject-specific study skills, and participate in exam review sessions. Students will always know when and where they can access peer support!
In addition to our group sessions, Peer Academic Coaches will be offering Individual sessions via Zoom. Click the link below to request a one-on-one session.
- Biology (BI 107, 108) Sun, Tues, Wed, Thurs 7-9PM & Mon 9-11AM
- Chemistry (CH 115, 125, 126, 221, 222) Sun-Thurs 7-9PM
- Computer Science (Most CS classes) Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed 7-9PM & Thurs 12-2PM
- Economics (EC 103, 104, 235, 236) - Sun, Tues, Wed, Thurs 7-9PM & Mon 9-11AM
- Environmental Studies and Sciences (Most ES/ESS classes) - Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs 7-9PM
- Geosciences (Most GE classes) Sun-Thurs 7-9PM
- Health and Human Physiological Sciences (HP 111, 126, 127) Sun, Tues, Wed, Thurs 7-9PM & Mon 9-11AM
- Management and Business (MB 107, 214, 224, 234, 235, 338) Sun, Tues, Wed, Thurs 7-9PM & Mon 9-11AM
- Mathematics and Statistics (MA 100, 108, 111, 113, 200, 202, MC 215, MS 104) Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs 7-9PM & Tues 9-11AM
- Music - (by appointment)
- Neuroscience (NS 101, 201) Sun, Tues, Wed, Thurs 7-9PM & Mon 9-11AM
- Physics (PY 207, 208, 210) Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed 7-9PM & Thurs 9-11AM
- Psychology (Most Psychology classes) Sun, Tues, Thurs 7-9PM & Mon, Wed 9-11AM
- Sociology (Most Sociology classes) Sun, Mon, Tues, Thurs 7-9PM & Wed 9-11AM
- OPEN PAC (Academic questions, transitions to online learning, study skills, etc) Sun, Mon, Tues, Thurs 7-9PM & Wed 9-11AM
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
- Open study! Come and go as you’d like.
- Content support with PACs
- Study groups
- Study skills instruction (e.g. Time management, organization, planning, notetaking, exam preparation, etc.)
- Exam review sessions
- Q/A with Peer Academic Coaches about the content and the major
- A supportive and welcoming learning community among students with similar academic interests