During this challenging time, as part of the institutional response to COVID-19, the office of leadership activities is working remotely until further notice. We are, however, committed to maintaining a sense of community for Skidmore students outside of the traditional means. PLease remain in touch on SOCIAL MEDIA or reach out on email with any questions.
The Leadership Activities Office, as a member of the Division of Student Affairs, supports the efforts and activities of individual students, the Student Government Association and its approximate 130 diverse registered student clubs and the entire campus community in realizing a vibrant cocurricular and socially just student life. We believe that collaboration with students, faculty and staff, in conjunction with support and advisement, are the keys to creating a vibrant and inclusive environment that supports the educational mission of the college, while developing lifelong leaders.
- leadership education and tools for leadership development;
- organizational planning and advisement;
- student mentorship for active participation in diverse and inclusive communities;
- advocacy for the student voice and initiatives;
- event planning support and resources; and
- structure for actively engaging in the social collegiate experience.