Skip to Main Content
Skidmore College
Residential Life

Room Changes

The Room Change Form for the 2021 - 2022 academic year is currently available to students in the Class of 2022, 2023, and 2024. Room changes are met on a space available basis and ordered by class year and date of application. Room changes are not currently available for students in the Class of 2025.

If a student is experiencing difficulties with their room or roommates, we encourage them to reach out for assistance in mediating or resolving the problem. 

Resident Assistants are available on every floor, and trained to assist with roommate mediations. Additionally, we have Area Coordinators, who are professional staff members who are also able to assist. Please visit our staff page to learn who your Area Coordinator is.