- *Female and male exams
- *Pap tests
- *Testing for and treatment of (STI) sexually transmitted infections
- *Contraceptive management
- Pregnancy testing
- *Preventative counseling and education
- Purchase birth control - all pill packs $20.00/cycle & Depo-Provera $65.00/shot
- Purchase condoms - 10/$1.00
- Purchase emergency contraception - $10.00; Emergency contraception is only dispensed to Skidmore students being seen at Health Services, males cannot purchase Emergency Contraception at Health Services. It may be purchased over the counter at most local pharmacies.
*Call 518-580-5550 to schedule an appointment.
- HIV rapid test $10 / performed at Health Services with results available in 15 minutes
- Blood test $20 / sent to Saratoga Hospital Lab with results available in approximately 1 week
- Rapid HIV test FREE CLINIC / at Health Services through Hudson Headwaters Health Network, first Friday of each month October-December and February-April
- Chlamydia $26
- Gonorrhea $26
- Herpes (blood) $24
- Herpes (culture with typing) $34
- HIV (blood) $20
- Syphilis $21
The prices above are arranged through Saratoga Hospital and students pay Health Services via cash, Skidmore debit card, or charge student account. Students also have the option of billing their own private health insurance. Please note that not all insurances cover the cost of STI testing. Testing is covered for students enrolled in CDPHP. If insurance denies the claim the student is responsible for the charges incurred and must submit payment to Saratoga Hospital.