STEP 2 Complete the following electronic forms in the health portal:
All of the following are expected to be completed by August 1st prior to the start of your first academic year. This checklist is provided for your convenience to ensure completion of all required Health Services forms.
STEP 1 Register for the Skidmore online health portal.
- Contact Information and Text Consent
- Health History
- Consent for Care and Privacy Attestation
STEP 3 The following paper forms must be printed and completed then uploaded via the Health Portal link above. Once logged in click the menu option for "Upload Documents" to do so.
- Physical Exam Form performed on or after August 1, 2021. If you have not had a physical, please print the exam form and schedule an appointment with your primary care provider. (Other physical exam documentation signed by a medical provider may be accepted.)
- Tuberculosis Screening Questionnaire/Testing Form performed after August 1, 2021.
- Immunization Form New York State & Skidmore College requirements include:
- MMR (Measles, Mumps & Rubella) vaccines – 1st dose given on or after 1st birthday. 2nd dose required at least 28 days after 1st dose.
- TD or Tdap – Tetanus, Diptheria, & Pertussis vaccine: Required within the last 10 years.
- COVID-19 Series and Booster (CDC or WHO approved).
- Meningitis (Menactra, Menquadfi or Menveo – ACWY) within the last 5 years.
STEP 4 Upload the front/back copy of your insurance card to the portal.
STEP 5 (if applicable) Upload the Religious Exemption Statement to the portal.
Available Vaccines at Health Services
Health Services offers MMR, Tdap, and Meningitis. These vaccinations are covered if you have the student health insurance, CDPHP. All others can pay in cash, student account, or Skidmore debit card.