What are symptoms of COVID and what should I do if I have them?
People with COVID-19 have reported a wide range of symptoms, ranging from mild to severe illness. These are some of the common symptoms:
- Chills, feeling feverish, or temperature at or above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you develop any of the above symptoms you should:
- Self-isolate in your room with a mask on if you have a roommate: Do not attend class, work study job or athletics until speaking with Health Services.
- To speak to someone in Health Services, submit an appointment request explaining your symptoms. A triage nurse will call you back the same day during business hours up until 4pm.
- If you develop symptoms when Health Services is not open (after hours/evenings or on weekends) call Campus Safety at (518) 580-5566.